1. How do I “sign up” for residence at TVOA?
A. All students must apply online by clicking on the link on the main page of this website.
2. What day is “moving” day?
A. We expect you to arrive the day before you program begins. If you need to be able to move in on any other day please contact us in advance and arrangements can be made.
3. Can I have a friend or family member stay overnight at TVOA?
A. Yes. All guests must be registered with the business office in advance and they can stay for two nights per month. Anyone staying longer than this can rent one of our guest rooms at $39.00 + HST per night (includes bedding and a towel).
4. Is there room for me to park my car?
A. Our two parking lots have a capacity of well over 100 cars. All overnight parking must be registered with the business office at a cost of only $5.00 + HST per night, $25.00 + HST per month (no HST for students) or $100.00 + HST per semester (no HST for students)
5. Do I have to buy a meal plan if Iʼm living at TVOA?
A. Yes, all of our residents must buy one of the meal plans which are offered. This service is a key part of our housing package here at TVOA.
6. Do you have shared bathrooms (men and women) at TVOA?
A. No. All of our bathrooms are designated as either “Men” or “Ladies”.
7. Are there any rooms with private or en-suite bathrooms?
A. No. Our building is designed and built as a student residence and has a set of rooms surrounding each bathroom block.
8. Who is responsible for cleaning the bathrooms at TVOA?
A. We have a house keeping crew who daily clean the bathrooms, empty the garbage/recycling, and keep all of the hallways and public areas clean. Students are responsible for their own rooms and to clean up any mess which they cause in the public areas.
780 Argyle Street, Peterborough | Ontario, Canada, K9H 5T2. Copyright © 2013 Village On Argyle. All rights reserved. Designed by iNOVACA